Thursday, February 11, 2010

Oh, Alabama: Thank You.

Oh, Alamaba, you know me, don't you?  We were once friends, or are future friends, or maybe just of like minds. 

After a rough day yesterday, I found this bundle of love on my front porch.   Do you see the box is stenciled! (also note the inches of snow outside the window).

And here's a peek inside.  Who doesn't love a brown paper package tied up with string? 
                         
 And, Oh, Alabama, Here's what's inside:  As a thank you for ordering your beautiful NEW book, you sent me a whole yard of 100% green cotton Jaquard fabric and a thick card describing how to make a chair pillow with it.

The book itself was plenty, but thank you, thank you for the surprise.  I am inspired not only by your creativity but also by your generosity.  You clearly love what you do.

You can visit Alabama HERE, We can make some beautiful things together if you do. In the words of Natalie (aka Alabama): "May the book-and the projects that you will make-fill your home with warmth and great stories..."  It already has.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful books wrapped up and delivered to your door are ALWAYS wonderful things! What a nice surprise for you.

Jennifer Juniper said...

Stenciling the box...hmmmm...maybe I should do this for my orders?

the treat girl said...

I keep forgetting to check out your friend Alabama!! Gotta skip over there....