Wednesday, March 24, 2010

A Walk Through My Yard

I saw the kids working on some sort of project in the yard yesterday.  There was a flurry of activity, supplies gathered, tools used.  The beauty was that they required ZERO help from me. I only sideways glanced, so that they wouldn't get the idea that asking me for help was a possibility. 

A day later, I walked back there to see what they were up to.  I had to laugh.  Apparently, they found two dead frogs in the pond after the winter thaw.  They gave the little guys  paper tombstones and little Popsicle stick crosses.  I love it that they stuck them together with Mr. Yuck stickers.  Apparently the frogs were yucky. 

4 comments:

Deanna said...

Love the Mr. Yuck stickers!

Anonymous said...

That is too funny! And kind of sweet.

Jennifer Juniper said...

Awww, I guess the little guys aren't moving to the new house :(

Its So Very Cheri said...

Oh that is too cute--you have gotta love kids.

Hey I wanted to let you know that I moved my blog. I know you have posted to some of my parties before and you do amazing stuff--I am still following you but when I left blogger--Google swiped all of my followers so I am contacting people one by one and asking them to please come over to the new site and follow me over there.

Cheri www.itssoverycheri.com