Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Add to the List Of THINGS I CAN'T HAVE IN THE HOUSE


Up until yesterday, there was only one thing on my "Things I Can't Have in My House" list..(because I will eat it ALL...down to the very last crumb, and I'm ashamed to say that I will actually lick the plate). The only thing on that list until yesterday was Costco's Chocolate Cake. (It is capitalized because it is so special.) Yesterday I had to add my friend's Baklava. Sticky, gooey, nutty and pastry crunchy...WOW. Check her out at www.marzipanmom.blogspot.com

1 comment:

the treat girl said...

What a hoot to see you today!!!!! I too make Baklava from scatch with my Greek next door neighbor.....it landed me in the emergency room for 8 hours...I had about 12 pieces and found out I have diverdiculitus and am not supposed to have nuts!!!!!!!!.....and I truly love that chocolate cake from Costco as well!!!!!!....I was just describing it to someone at the Y over the weekend...they were having guests over last minute and I told her to run and get the cake and that I would come over in the morning and help her polish it off!!!!....anyway...see you Friday!