Tuesday, May 6, 2008

May and Mother's Day SALE

M is for May and Mother's day. In honor of all of you in the trenches (And Joys) of motherhood, and all of you who have been there, and all of you who would like to be there someday, this sale is for you. I consider us Moms unsung heroes, whose work often goes unrecognized. This is a little recognition for a job well done. Your Mom, your Mother-in-Law or yourself may appreciate a little sparkle this Mother's Day. All of the items in my shop at www.joybeadworks.etsy.com are 20% off (WITH THE MENTION OF THIS BLOG) for the whole month!
I'm extending the sale for the whole month in order to recogognize and include some other unsung heroes (and often Moms): Teachers! Yes, we are reaching the end of the school year and wouldn't it be nice to thank them with a little something special. After all, they have had the pleasure to be in your little Johnny (or Jane)'s presence all year too (180 days...but who's counting!) For those of you who haven't been able to stop in for awhile, I have added some some great gift items to my collection. In addition to new interchangeable earring styles, and new beads for the interchangeable rings, I have added leather picture book keychains.
I hope you all enjoy a relaxing and enjoyable Mother's Day (full of compliments and praise, of course).

No comments: