Monday, May 18, 2009

You Know What They Say About Multi-Tasking...


So, they say that when you multi-task, no task is really completed well because neither is getting your full attention. Well, I ask, is there really a WRONG way to watch the Today Show? I'm going with "NO".


I download the Today show on my iTouch and listen to it as I'm getting ready, or as I'm driving home from school. My Mom is always astounded that I have no idea what the latest news is, so now, when my Mom asks: "Did you hear about..." I can say, "Oh Yeah, I caught it on the Today Show".


More about my iTouch tomorrow..

1 comment:

the treat girl said...

I may just have to consider getting myself a an itouch just for that very reason!!! I watch the Today show nearly every day! Can't wait to hear about your trip!!