Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Fabulous Frame


A good very good friend of mine has been very successful making these personalized frames. Each one is so unique and meaningful...she customizes them all. I got this one for my parents...I framed a sepia picture of them from my wedding. They absolutely loved it and it brought tears to their eyes and to mine. I was so glad to have given them something that was so meaningful to them and to me.

My friend has really got something here...In a world of quick and abundant consumerism, she has slowed the pace a little and we are all better for it. The customer is afforded the opportunity to choose a meaningful and personal passage, song or poetry. My friend then creates a beautuful, textured, one of a kind piece. Each one is a little different because each is custom and hand made. She has been able to connect with and touch so many lives through her abundant creativity and talent. I wish her much more success and fulfillment through her art.


You can see and her most current work at: www.hopestudios.etsy.com

1 comment:

Jennifer Juniper said...

Oh my gosh!!! Thank you!!!