Thursday, April 3, 2008

Webkinz Crazy


My kids have been absolutely obsessed with Webkinz. I remember buying the first one over a year ago and thinking that this fad would be over by Christmas! Well, I was wrong. Ganz has done an amazing job marketing these virtual pets...limited releases, hard to find animals, collectors items. My kids have more than I care to count. Every birthday and holiday, it is a sure-thing gift for my kids.


We usually get them for other kids for the many birthday parties that we attend. Naming them and getting them online is a big deal. Then my light bulb goes off!: How about a PERSONALIZED collar for your pet! My kids LOVE them, and it's a nice personal touch for a gift. I can personalize the name on the tag and the colors used. I have fuchsia, light pink and green collars to choose from. I also add a sparkly bead of your choice. They are really unique and all of the kids in my neighborhood want one...how about yours?


No comments: