I saw this party over at Infarrantly Creative:
Here are the rules:
1. The object you makeover must have been completely free to you, meaning you found it on the side of the road, in a dumpster, someone gave it to you, or Aunt Nelly died and left it to you in her will. YOU DID NOT PAY A DIME FOR IT...got it? Good!
2. You can use or buy other things to help fix it up (spray paint, embellishments, ribbon, fabric, etc).
3. You have to be a subscriber of Infarrantly Creative.
4. You must have the Roadkill Rescue button somewhere on your sidebar.
5. It doesn't have to be a new post, you can use an older post as long as it applies to rule #1.
Here' what I'd like to use for my entry, but I need some help!
My daughter bought a typewriter at a yard sale ( a blog for another day) and the table was thrown in for free.
The table is a heavyweight metal, with casters. This table was used exclusively to hold a typewriter (the old, very heavy kind).
The leaves on either side can be flipped up or down.
I'm thinking I could use a side table for a chair that I use for reading. But, HELP! I need some ideas!