Monday, August 24, 2009

A Roadkill Party...You've Got To Get In On This!

I saw this party over at Infarrantly Creative:

Here are the rules:

1. The object you makeover must have been completely free to you, meaning you found it on the side of the road, in a dumpster, someone gave it to you, or Aunt Nelly died and left it to you in her will. YOU DID NOT PAY A DIME FOR IT...got it? Good!

2. You can use or buy other things to help fix it up (spray paint, embellishments, ribbon, fabric, etc).

3. You have to be a subscriber of Infarrantly Creative.

4. You must have the Roadkill Rescue button somewhere on your sidebar.

5. It doesn't have to be a new post, you can use an older post as long as it applies to rule #1.


Here' what I'd like to use for my entry, but I need some help!

My daughter bought a typewriter at a yard sale ( a blog for another day) and the table was thrown in for free.


The table is a heavyweight metal, with casters. This table was used exclusively to hold a typewriter (the old, very heavy kind).


The leaves on either side can be flipped up or down.


I'm thinking I could use a side table for a chair that I use for reading. But, HELP! I need some ideas!

2 comments:

Beth said...

paint a checker/chess board on top and use it as a side/game table.

the treat girl said...

well...let me think about that for a bit...but I have to share with you that Cubby saw an electric typewriter at the Goodwill the other day and said, "Look Mummy, a super big Cricut!!!" He had no idea what a typewriter was!!!!