Sunday, April 19, 2009

It's All About The Spin..


Some of my crew like Cheerio's for breakfast , OK, they actually prefer the store brand "Toasted Oats", and they get upset if I get the name brand because the they say the store brand is better. Anyhoo, They usually want a little extra sugar on the already "Honey Nut" version. Here's where the spin comes in: I tell them they can have a tiny bit of sugar, but it comes at a price. I call it : "Sugar Insurance", it means that they can not be crabby today...because they have already had some extra sweetness to counterbalance the grumpy crabbiness that may come into play later. Hey, anything to get me through the day.....

1 comment:

the treat girl said...

It is all about what can get us throught the day sometimes!!...and I love those cute rocks with Joybeadworks stamped on them over in your sidebar!!