Monday, June 29, 2009

Holy Crap, My World is a Swirl

Ok, I've landed, back from vacation. A bit more relaxed and refreshed than usual. Just pick up where I left off, right? We are in desperate need of a schedule, or a direction, or a unified goal, or at the very least some compromise on just about anything over here! In my mind, it looks like a constant series of explosions, and I'm running around cleaning up after everything.

It was all I could do today to get to a doctor's appointment today at 10:30! When we were all in school, it was an up and out by 7:30am, well oiled schedule with very little room for error.

It somehow seems that the addition of so many more free hours in my kid's days have led them to believe that they are endless. Productivity has reached a new low. Time for some changes. Calendars. Schedules. Expectations.

I'll keep you updated.

No comments: