Monday, December 14, 2009

Nothing Says "Merry Christmas" Better than a Hot Steaming Pile of Poo

I had to stop my car in the middle of the street for this one.  Yes, I checked to make sure that I wasn't going to get rear ended!  What a comment on the whole Christmas season, yet how festive. 



I'm not sure how many of you out there would immediately recognize a manure spreader. This family really has a sense of humor.  I love the effect with the lights...the green "pile" in the spreader is...well, you know.  And, the most precious part is all of the lighted loop-de-loops as the "manure" gets hurled off of the back! 

What an ingenious way to showcase great old farm machinery, and to SPREAD holiday cheer!

2 comments:

Jennifer Juniper said...

That title will definately get you some interesting hits!

Anonymous said...

How festive AND funny!