Monday, September 8, 2008

What's in These Cards?

I was cleaning out my wallet the other day and I realized that I have a serious problem.

Cards: 2 from Florida, 1 from the county that I live in, 1 from the school the kids go to, and a brand new one from a neighboring county.

So, my wallet inventory is as follows: $3, 2 credit cards, a folded-over beat up sheet of stamps, health insurance card, a picture of the kids, and 5 LIBRARY CARDS!!!

I just love libraries, what can I say? I am usually not the most well-liked library patron though. We usually take out at least 25 books at a time...sometimes we go over the limit, and I pull out one of the kids library cards so that we CAN get that Barney Christmas video that we really need! I have lost plenty of items, paid for them (I consider this my donation), then find the book the next week, and return it.

When we are on vacation, we have lots of free time, so we read lot. The library (OK, Libraries) also have a great selection of "family" movies that are appropriate for all of my gang, plus lots of movies that I wouldn't mind seeing after the kids are in bed.

So, I find them endlessly entertaining. There's so much in there that I want to know!

1 comment:

the treat girl said...

I just took Cubby to the librairy today!!!......we were in the building to sign Micaela up for tennis and he asked to stop...I regret that I haven't checked anything out for myself in forever....I walk past my section, on my way to the children's section and look at it wistfully....someday......