Saturday, February 14, 2009

I Got a Red Box for Valentine's Day

I went to the grocery store the other day and quickly zoomed around some people standing around a vending machine. It seemed a little odd at the time, but the thought left quickly, as I was probably late for pre-school pick-up.

Since Tuesday, I have read about this thing called about Red Box and my brother has told me about it. Time to stop back at the grocery store!

It' s a vending machine that dispenses movies! They are first run, very current and they have a huge selection. For $1 a day! That's right, $1. And if you keep it for 2 days, your credit card will be charged $2. You can even browse online and place an order for your movie. This feature is hugely recommended since there's usually a line, and no one wants to wait behind you on the sidewalk while you browse the hundreds of available choices. Slide your credit card once you get to the Red Box, and the movies you reserved will be dispensed.

1 comment:

Jennifer Juniper said...

First of all, your blog is quite lovely with the new background! I have heard of this elusive red box and haven't gotten my butt over there. The preorder thing seems key...I should try it.