Thursday, May 27, 2010

Could You Stop Over and Cut My Jeans?


You know you have a friend when the answer is yes, without any further questioning. 

I bought the above jeans at the Industrial Park (See link for full story).  They were long.  I knew all I'd have to do was cut them off at the bottom, and replicate the frayed look. 


So, my friend Juniper stopped over and I stood on a chair and she carefully cut the bottom of my jeans off, inch by half an inch until they were just right.  Just in case you are wondering, no guy will ever understand any of this.  (Why did you buy them if they were too long?, Those jeans have holes in them, you seriously bought those?, What are you doing?, Why do you need a friend?, Can't you just cut them off yourself? Why do you need my sander?)

After you've had your friend cut them just so, take some sandpaper and rough up the ragged seam so that it matches the rest of your jeans!

3 comments:

Deanna said...

They are cute jeans! What did you pay for those, like $3? Worth the trip I'd say!

Wendy said...

Super Cute jeans! And thank God for great friends!!!

Jennifer Juniper said...

Ha, he would have NEVER understood if he had walked in with us and the sandpaper :)