Monday, November 17, 2008

Off Kilter

So I'm feeling a little out-of-sorts. I've pieced together that the last time I knew where my camera was, was last thursday. I remeber I posted here, and the kids came home from school and the pandemonium started to swirl.

Friday at school I realized that I didn't have it in my bag (as I usually do). It's OK, I thought, I just left it at home on the counter.

It's not on the counter.

I've been waiting for it to show up all weekend. I run the same "route" through my days, so I was thinking it should be there somewhere, right on top of a pile of camoflaging clutter.

I actually started to look in earnest last night. To no avail. Now, I'm at a complete loss. It must be right next to my address book, because I can't find that either.

I'm just not allowing myself a sense of panic and loss. It HAS to be here someplace. I have pretty much figured out that it is in some very random place, like behind the green beans in the pantry, I just hope I didn't leave it on top of the garbage can.

Ok, gotta go check....

1 comment:

Deanna said...

Do what I do, and offer a reward to the kid who finds your camera. I've found cell phones quickly that way! And I'm usually so happy it was found that I give them each a dollar no matter who finds it!