Friday, October 17, 2008

Oh, I like Her Already



I am a parent at a NEW school this fall, and I'm still stumbling around trying to get to know the other parents and connect the dots with which kids are theirs.

One of the Moms was gracious enough to invite the Kindergarten parents to her home recently for a little get-together/meet and greet.

She served the most wonderful quiche...("from the French place...he has great food, but he's a little rude"). And an assortment of other great food. I saw the napkins that she used, and I knew INSTANTLY that I liked her.

2 comments:

Deanna said...

smuggling napkins, mmmm? Did you ask where she got them?

Jennifer Juniper said...

Ha! I bought some of these at a shop at the beach last year along with some cards...my fave is an anniversary card I bought. I'll post it tomorrow!