Saturday, December 6, 2008

Big News-- I'm Officially in a Gallery!

There's a new Gallery in Town, and they wanted to feature local artisans. The Bottlebrush Gallery has a wonderful open gallery space with really amazing artists. They plan on juried exhibits from artists from all over the country. They are currently featuring a photographer who also has a permanent exhibit at San Francisco's Museum of Art.
We designed a display and an item that we have never marketed before especially for the Gallery! We created a handmade glass bead pendant on a sterling silver venetian box chain with matching handmade and perfectly matched earrings on our most popular sterling leverbacks. They look terrific on their display case, and the tree display really fits in with the feel of the place.

If you are local, I'm hoping you'll stop in!

3 comments:

Jennifer Juniper said...

Yay! I'm so excited!

Deanna said...

Congratulations! You're big time now! I'll have to check out the new gallery - I haven't been to Harmony in a while and I didn't know it was there. The necklace and earring sets are really pretty.

the treat girl said...

I didn't officially congratulate you.......how proud and happy you must feel...our children often form our lives...but it is wonderful to have something we can call our own......