Saturday, December 27, 2008

The Chaos is Over...Time to Gain Control

Yes, The holiday craziness has come to an end. The endless shopping for food and gifts has finally come to a close. Amen, I'm all for some serenity!

Since most of us are grasping for some order about now, and getting organized for a stellar 2009, I thought I'd share a helpful tool.

If you would like to get your finances in order and: set up an easy budgeting tool, get charts and graphs on where you are spending, and get tips on how and where to save, read on. The best part is that there is NO Monthly Input required!

"In 5 minutes, see where you are spending it, understand how your investments are performing and set up realistic budgets." Go to http://www.mint.com/ .

2 comments:

Deanna said...

Thanks! I'm going to check it out! We always feel out of control whenever our finances are concerned.

the treat girl said...

I'll be sure to check it out!!! Thanks for the information :)