Friday, January 15, 2010

Do You Need A Kid's Birthday Gift That's Gross and Funny?

My kids and I discovered these gross and funny candies from Jelly Belly.  There are 2 look alike flavors for each color of jelly bean, one is good, and the other is horrible!  Some of your options are: Coconut or baby wipes, Pineapple or Pencil Shavings.  Oh, I'm not sure how you can get something to taste exactly like pencil shavings, but I assure you,  that they have!  The kids thought this was hilarious!  The game involves a spinner, and an assortment of beans. The only addition I'd make would be a nearby garbage can so that you can spit out the nasty ones.


 
For an extra special gift, you can design your own gift tin HERE.  Upload your own photo, or choose from their clip art.  Add your own text and order away!  I ordered several of the design below: I Hope Your Day Is Not A Stinker!                                                                       

4 comments:

the treat girl said...

T. got these from his cousins last week for his birthday and Cubby had no idea about it.....he popped a bunch in his mouth when he was alone upstairs and almost threw up all over!!!

Anonymous said...

I've got to look for those for our next birthday party! Cool!

Jennifer Juniper said...

I have never heard of these! Ha!

Wendy said...

Oh. MY. Gosh! Hilarious!