Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy New Year- A Bit Late...I was away with no internet.


I'm not looking for any sympathy here, but it is a little startling when you go to the beach, and still have to wear your winter coat.

I love the above picture of me at the beach...the L O N G shadow is a fun distortion.
                                 

My second child turned 10 while we were away.  It was a huge milestone for him, and for me. This is the sunset on his birthday.

I just love the stuff that little boys talk about.  I could have listened to these two all day.  It's mostly about Lego's and Star Wars, but sometimes it gets into "what's fair" and other more serious topics, then it gets interesting. 

Happy New Year to All.  I gathered a lot of great and exciting new ideas while I was gone.  I'm planning on sharing throughout this week.   I can't wait! 

4 comments:

Deanna said...

Happy New Year! I'm not looking for sympathy either, but I was sick for most of last week with a bad cold! I haven't left the house in 4 days! I'm feeling better today and starting the new year with some much needed exercise! The beach looks inviting even though it's cold - we're going to Florida (northern) in 2 weeks and I'm sure I'll be wearing my winter coat there too! At least the hotel has a great spa! Glad you're back!

Jennifer Juniper said...

It is just wrong to be cold at the beach! It upsets the whole balance of things!

Wendy said...

Hmmm, what long skinny legs you have ~ Ha! You are right, just not right to be cold at the beach. Happy New Year to you.

Nancy @ Live love laugh said...

Happy New Year! We were at the beach, too-luckily Ft. Lauderdale-and according to the map-the warmest place in the US! It was pretty chilly at night, tho.
Hope you had fun!
~Nancy