Friday, January 22, 2010

There were 53 Hatian Orphans who landed in Pittsburgh this week.  These children were cared for by 2 sisters from Pittsburgh who started an orphanage in Haiti.  After the devastating earthquake, the sisters refused to leave without their kids.  Through Facbook and Twitter, the sister's desperate pleas were heard, and help was sent.  These children have found refuge here with families that are eager to help.

Thank you to all of the friends who have dropped things off at my house over the last few days.  I am taking your donations this morning to the group that is helping these children.

2 comments:

Deanna said...

So awesome!

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have were times of troubles when I felt unhappy missing knowledge about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright pessimistic person.
I have never imagined that there weren't any need in big starting capital.
Now, I'm happy and lucky , I begin to get real income.
It's all about how to choose a proper partner who uses your funds in a right way - that is incorporate it in real deals, and shares the income with me.

You can get interested, if there are such firms? I have to tell the truth, YES, there are. Please get to know about one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]