Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I Wonder Why Wednesday: Emergency?

I have this First Aid Kit that I keep in the car. The kids have recently found it, and they are completely enthralled.

There are pages of stuff in here, neatly stacked in pockets. Things like scissors, a tweezer, an eye patch, re-useable ice pack, bandages of all kinds. Sunscreen, lip balm, instructions on how to help someone who is choking. It's completely fascinating. It's like a hospital in a zippered bag.

My "I Wonder Why" is this: Is it an "Emergency" if the band-aid is only this big??

2 comments:

Deanna said...

To a 6-year-old, I think it would be considered an emergency. Blood in any amount is an emergency in our house!

the treat girl said...

hmmmmm.....not even Scooby Doo or Spongebob on that itty bitty band aid?? Now THAT would be an emergency!!! :)