Saturday, July 4, 2009

I'm Off to the Parade..

Happy 4th of July everyone!


Yes, we have reached that turning point in the summer when everyone thinks it's almost over (It isn't, I strongly advise). So get out there are have some fun. Enjoy some good weather and a good hometown parade with your family, neighbors and friends!
Today my kids (and some cousins) are all wearing tye dye T-shirts that they made. (Thanks to Family Fun.)

I thought it would be fun to jazz up some of the girls' shirts with some ribbon, and a star shaped button.

I made a cute little fireworks-like corsage!



Wait until you see my pictures from the parade! More later....

1 comment:

the treat girl said...

Your shirts turned out terrific!!!! Hope you got a group photo of all of you wearing them! And I doooo want to make those J.Crew ones too!