Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I Found A Treasure Trove

Doesn't this just pull you in. I know what you are thinking: What IS all of that? It's dressers, and tables, and a very scary old clown (?).


I have been driving by this Barn Full of Treasure for years. Something about the furniture out front and the half off sign got me to stop this time. Let me just say, I had no idea. Just look at all of this beautiful stuff!


I have been keeping a close eye on all of you out there that can find a dirty old chair and reform it into an amazing centerpiece for a room. I kept thinking of all of you as I roamed the tiny stacked paths that wind through this place.


I came across this crib with a beam of sunlight coming through the window. It stopped me dead in my tracks. The crib's mattress is hand sewed out of flour sacks. So sweet.


And, just look at these baskets that I found in the basement. They were all alike, and had a hinged lid and a rubber strap. They must be picking baskets of some sort.
There was literally too much to take in all at once. I saw so much potential in so many things, I was overwhelmed. If you need something special, like a chair, or a dining set, or a dresser, or a table, AND, you live near or are travelling to South Western Pennsylvania, email me, and I'll give you the exact location. The possibilities are endless at this place.

2 comments:

Its So Very Cheri said...

I want to go there but I am no where close to PA. Can you see me pouting.

Cheri

Alicia@Thrifty And Chic said...

That place is like a dream! Too bad I don't live close to PA either :(

Did you end up getting anything?