Tuesday, September 1, 2009

For The Love of Woot: There Has Been a Birth

Those of you out there who know me, know how much I love Woot. For further explanation, click HERE.

Woot is a one day, one deal web site that is constantly starred as one of my favorites. The items that Woot sells are posted at midnight, and once the item is sold out, you have to wait for the next day to check the Woot again. There are usually some incredible deals on some incredible stuff. Mostly electronic in nature, but not always.

If you are anything like me, I start my holiday shopping right around now so that I can spread out the expense over 4 months. Woot is a great place to start.

The Woot family has grown. It used to be just Woot, Now there is sellout.woot, wine.woot, shirt.woot and their LATEST EDITION (born August 18th): kids.woot! Go check it out...I'm sure you'll find some incredible deal on the best Christmas gift ever (maybe)...better check at midnight!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!